I don't even know why I am writing this here, on my first blog. But does that really matter? I am just using my laptop, instead of my notebook and pen.
Sometimes, I feel the issue is with me. I am keeping myself available to such people and that's the reason why they come and give back shit on my face.
You guys are mistaken.
I am fire. I know very well- how to burn to lighten-up and how to burn to make everything burnt.
I am definite to elevate this constructively into myself and be exemplary to prove this...
Sometimes, I feel the issue is with me. I am keeping myself available to such people and that's the reason why they come and give back shit on my face.
You guys are mistaken.
I am fire. I know very well- how to burn to lighten-up and how to burn to make everything burnt.
I am definite to elevate this constructively into myself and be exemplary to prove this...
No comments:
Post a Comment